Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump Two Stage, TCThe NASH TC two stage liquid ring vacuum pump series offer highly reliable and efficient solutions for power, chemical and petrochemical applications. Designed to handle large amounts of liquid carryover without difficulty, the TC pump delivers reliable, long-lasting performance under the most demanding applications. Available in 9 models, the capacities of the TC pumps range from about 100 to 2,100 ACFM (170 to 3,600 m3/h).
Designed to Operate in Harsh ConditionsThe line of TC two stage liquid ring pumps is our second generation of two stage pumps designed specifically for the condenser exhaust duty. The integral two stage impeller is designed to reach vacuum levels down to 0.8 inHgA (30 mbar abs), approximately 40% lower absolute pressure than a single stage pump. TC liquid ring vacuum pumps were created for the chemical, petrochemical, and power industries. TC pumps, with their integral two stage rotors, are able to condense vapors that come off the process and to recover or dispose of them.
Conical Porting and Rotor ConfigurationPatented in 1932, Nash’s variable conical porting design allows the force of compression to counter the weight of the rotor and shaft to help minimize load on bearings during operation. The variable porting optimizes pump performance across the entire operating range. With constant innovation, Nash’s patented design features:
- Option for lobe purge to minimize damage from erosion in duties with solids present
- Large differential pressure capability
- Gas scavenging feature minimizes slip of gas from discharge to inlet improving capacity, especially at deep vacuum
- High liquid carryover tolerance
- Side discharge to minimize chance of flooded start
- Self-priming design may allow elimination of booster pump in recirculated systems