Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump Medium Capacity, SCThe NASH SC liquid ring vacuum pump and compressor series is a reliable and flexible alternative to the popular NASH CL series. Designed as an upgrade to the existing CL models, the SC series delivers proven performance with flexible installation options and reduced maintenance requirements. Available in 9 models, the capacities of the SC pumps range from about 70 to 1,150 ACFM (120 to 2,000 m3/h). SC pumps and compressors are typically found in food and general industrial applications.
Designed to Operate in a Myriad of ApplicationsSC single stage pumps and compressors are ideal for the most demanding applications in extremely tough conditions, including autoclaves, chucking, container filling, labeling and forming, cooking, deaerating, deodorizing food and fats, drying, evaporating, eviscerating, exhausting, extruder venting, fiber setting, filtering, forming, gas stripping, laboratory central vacuum systems, medical and dental vacuum draining, molding, pickup and conveying, priming, slot extraction, and solvent recovery.
Reliable and Efficient with Conical Porting and RotorPatented in 1932, Nash’s variable conical porting design allows the force of compression to counter the weight of the rotor and shaft to help minimize load on bearings during operation. The variable porting optimizes pump performance across the entire operating range. With constant innovation, Nash’s patented design features:
- Option for lobe purge to minimize damage from erosion in duties with solids present
- Large differential pressure capability
- Gas scavenging feature minimizes slip of gas from discharge to inlet improving capacity, especially at deep vacuum
- High liquid carryover tolerance
- Side discharge to minimize chance of flooded start
- Self-priming design may allow elimination of booster pump in recirculated systems