INDURE, an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company, was founded by late Mr. O.P Gupta in 1970. Today, it offers a wide spectrum of products and services for the power and other infrastructure sectors.
INDURE has grown its businesses organically. New opportunities in the Indian Power Sector were exploited using In-house Engineering, Construction & Manufacturing skills.
Today, INDURE is :
- EPC Contractor for Complete Power Plants and Balance of Plant Packages
- Manufacturer and Supplier of Ash Handling Systems on Turnkey Basis
- EPC Contractor for Bulk Material Handling Systems and other Auxiliary Systems such as Fire Fighting, Water Treatment, CW System, Plant Piping, HVAC, Substation and Switchyard
- EPC Solution Provider for Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD) Systems
- EPC Solution Provider for De-NOx Systems
- Manufacturer of a variety of Castings, Ash Handling and Bulk Material Handling Products
- Provider of Construction Services for Civil and Structural Works
- EPC Solutions Provider for Solar PV Power Plants.
- Operation & Maintenance Services
INDURE’s Birth & Evolution
INDURE is the pioneer for Ash Handling System in India. Indian Coal has very high ash content of 40% – 60%, which is 3-5 times higher than the international averages. Moreover, the ash is highly abrasive because of high silica content. The power producing companies found it very difficult to handle the large quantity of ash that was being generated. In 1970, INDURE took up the challenge to supply Ash Handling equipment and has, over the years, mastered the complexities of handling large quantities of highly abrasive ash and has emerged as a market leader. It has now executed more than 250 ash handling installations totaling to over 90,000 MW of thermal power plant capacity in almost all the States of India and other countries such as Australia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, UAE, Zimbabwe, etc.
- INDURE EPC Business started growing with the Electric Power Reforms in India from 2003 and since then INDURE has executed a number of EPC/BOP contracts for both large Power Projects and small Captive Power Projects using its experience of contracting combined with engineering skills. The largest EPC contract undertaken by INDURE for the balance of plant package of 2×525 MW power project is around USD 300 million.
- INDURE has two manufacturing facilities located in the vicinity of Indian Capital. It has modern foundry, heat treatment furnaces along with water quenching facilities, CNC machine shop and fabrication facilities. Our assembly & painting shops make our manufacturing facilities a one-stop shop for our valued and varied customers. INDURE manufactures a variety of castings, ash handling & coal handling equipment and spares for ash & coal handling plants as well as cement plants.
- INDURE has a separate division to offer bulk material handling systems on turnkey basis catering to various industries. This business unit has executed myriad assignments for handling coal, lignite, lime stone, etc.
- INDURE has expanded its product portfolio to emission control systems by concluding an exclusive license agreement with Steinmuller Babcock Environment GmbH, Germany to offer EPC solutions for flue gas desulphurization systems based on proven German technology to meet the stringent SOx emission norms stipulated by Government of India.
- INDURE has further enhanced its portfolio by entering into an alliance with RAFAKO S.A, Poland to offer cost effective and advanced EPC solutions for Dry / Semi Dry flue gas desulphurization systems to effectively control pollution from SOx emissions.
- INDURE is also well positioned and equipped to offer comprehensive EPC solutions for denitrification (DeNOx) based on SCR technology along with its Italian Collaborator, Termokimik Corporation.
Our mission is to contribute to the benefit of society through high-quality and innovative projects in infrastructure sector for enhanced efficiency, cleaner environment and inclusive growth.
We strive to make a visible positive difference in all that we do and markets we serve
Our vision is to be among the most innovative and preferred manufacturing and EPC companies in the world.
- Talent seeking
- Driven by work ethics
- Opportunity provider
- Believer in sharing
- Focused on objectives
- Setting standards in integrity
- Creating and nurturing relationships
- Challenging itself to reach excellence
- Exceeding expectations through win-win solutions
Organization & Activity
Leave a comment