Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump Two Stage, ATThe popular NASH AT two stage vacuum pump series has been providing reliable high vacuum performance in the power industry for over 25 years. With capacity ranging from 400 to 2,800 ACFM (680 to 4,750 m³/hr), the AT’s four vacuum pump models are an ideal choice when you need a rugged and long-lasting machine to handle your saturated process gases.
Designed to Operate in Harsh ConditionsThe line of AT vacuum pumps is our first generation of two stage pumps designed specifically for the condenser exhaust duty. Including an integral two stage rotor, the AT vacuum pump is designed to reach vacuum levels down to 0.8 inHgA (30 mbar abs). This is approximately 40% lower absolute pressure than a single stage pump. AT liquid ring vacuum pumps were created for the chemical, petrochemical, and power industries.With their integral two stage rotors, AT pumps, are able to condense vapors that come off the process and to recover or dispose of them.
Conical Porting and Rotor ConfigurationPatented in 1932, Nash’s variable conical porting design allows the force of compression to counter the weight of the rotor and shaft to help minimize load on bearings during operation. The variable porting optimizes pump performance across the entire operating range. With constant innovation, Nash’s patented design features:
- Option for lobe purge to minimize damage from erosion in duties with solids present
- Large differential pressure capability
- Gas scavenging feature minimizes slip of gas from discharge to inlet improving capacity, especially at deep vacuum
- High liquid carryover tolerance
- Side discharge to minimize chance of flooded start
- Self-priming design may allow elimination of booster pump in recirculated systems