Liquid Ring Compressor Medium Pressure, Vectra XM-150The NASH Vectra XM-150 liquid ring compressor extends the series of popular and reliable Vectra XL compressors to a higher level of performance. Operating at up to 70 psig (4.7 bar abs.), the patent-pending Vectra XM compressor is specifically designed for the higher pressures and performance expected in many process applications such as hydrogen compression, corrosive gas handling, and flare gas recovery.
Proven ReliabilityThe Vectra XM-150 liquid ring compressor provides the same quality and reliability you’ve come to expect from the existing Vectra series featuring:
- A single, conical port design
- Between bearing rotor/shaft design
- Single pressure boundary sealing point
- Increased bearing life
- 316 stainless steel construction
- Horizontal, self-draining inlet/discharge nozzles