Nash engineers have been designing safe, reliable chemical and pharmaceutical process vacuum systems for decades. Thus, resulting in a well-engineered modular system that guarantees performance and meets your requirements while maximizing flexibility, making it easier to design custom configuration that can be engineered-to-order.
We can quote and ship quickly, delivering in as short as 8 weeks and every vacuum system is reviewed and built to rigorous standards to ensure reliability and safety at all times.
Unparalleled System Performance
- Low cost of ownership – no effluent cost, mechanically efficient
- Environmentally friendly – energy efficient due to lower power consumption in operating range
- Reliable performance – smooth and robust
- Flexible vacuum – any pressure between blank off (0.02 Torr/0.03 mbar) and atmospheric pressure
- Easy to install – integrates with plant controls
- Low maintenance – extended service intervals and bearing life
- System automation – easy integration with plant controls and improves reliability and safety
Handles An Array Of Chemicals
- Aromatics (BTX)
- Ethylene dichloride
- Ethylene oxide
- Fatty acids
- Halides (HCI/HBr/HF)
- Methylene chloride
- Mineral acids
- Nitric acid
- Organic acids
- Phosphoric acid
Your custom content goes here. You can add the content for individual product
Chưa có đánh giá nào.