Oil-sealed rotary vane pumps
The GVS 16-630 A series operates according to the proven oil-sealed rotary vane principle that has been successfully used for many years in all general vacuum applications of industry packed with innovative features that ensure the highest possible performance at the lowest possible lifecycle cost.
Ideal for all your vacuum needs
Providing highly efficient vacuum pumping performance, the GVS 16-630 A series is ideal for critical applications in packaging, woodworking, rubber, plastics, electronics, paper & printing, material handling and other exacting industries. Moreover, with ten models offering pumping speeds of between 16 and 840 m3/h (at 60 Hz), you will definitely find the right model for your specific application.
GVS 16-630 A oil-sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps are perfect for a range of demanding applications:
– Food processing: general packaging, cheese processing, vacuum cooling of
– Meat packing: fresh and cooked meats, poultry, tumbling, filling and sealing.
– CNC cutting and routing, loading and unloading systems.
- Rubber and plastics:
– Thermoforming applications, extruder barrel degassing, mold degassing, material handling.
- R&D systems:
– central laboratory vacuum.
– pick and place of components, PCB manufacture, central vacuum systems.
- Material handling:
– vacuum lifting, pick and place, bulk material transfer, pneumatic conveying, bottling, canning, vacuum sewage.
- Paper and printing:
– presses (sheet fed, offset, etc.), bindery equipment including stitching lines and perfect binding,
– newspaper production, envelope machines.
- Medical vacuum
– ground remediation etc.
- Modified atmosphere packaging with the oxygen variants of the pumps
Technical product specifications
|Pumping speed:||16 – 700 m3/hr||9 – 494 cfm|
|Ultimate pressure:||0.5 – 0.1 mbar(a)||0.4 – 0.08 Torr|
|Motor power:||0.75 – 18.5 kW||1 – 25 Hp|
Download our brochures
- GVS 16-630 A brochure 2.8 MB, PDF
Chưa có đánh giá nào.