Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump Medium Capacity, Vectra XLNASH Vectra XL vacuum pumps are designed for rigorous, nonstop demands of harsh industrial environments including: chemical, oil & gas, food and beverage and other demanding applications such as: poultry processing, paper converting, house vacuum and vapor recovery. The Vectra XL vacuum series is manufactured to deliver optimum, reliable performance and exclusive production efficiencies specific to customer application requirements.
Engineered for Demanding EnvironmentsVectra XL liquid ring vacuum pumps and compressors are designed for harsh, critical environments. These systems have been specifically designed to excel in applications that require discharging against a positive back pressure. Vectra XL pumps are most commonly utilized in industrial environments like chemical, oil & gas, food and beverage and other demanding applications such as poultry processing, paper converting, house vacuum and vapor recovery.
Additional Applications Include:• Poultry processing such as evisceration, vacuum conveying, vacuum pan margination, fryers and cookers • Bottling • Cookers, distillers and evaporators • Chemical processes like reactors, evaporators, deaerators, distillation and filtration for low spec applications • House vacuum • Paper converting • Pulp molding • Vapor recovery • Wood treatment NASH Vectra XL vacuum pumps are manufactured above industry standards and known for their reliability. Furthermore, advanced designed technologies are employed to achieve optimum performance and production efficiencies. Vectra XL vacuum pumps are economical and provide great value to customers.
Easy to Maintain – Low Total Cost of OwnershipThe Vectra XL liquid ring vacuum pump is easy to maintain with pre-engineered, trouble-free operation, and optimizes solutions. These systems support plant growth and are pre-packaged. Additional features contributing to a low cost of ownership are:
- Compact design – less floor space required
- External mechanical seals – flexibility & ease of maintenance
- Universal stuffing box – accepts variety of mechanical seals
- Global product design – direct drive speeds for 60 Hz & 50 Hz motors
- Extended pressure ratings – ability to handle tough applications where back pressure is required
- Conical porting design – better ability to handle water/particulate slugs
- Variable port design – high efficiency
- Redesigned cone angle – reduced pump length
- One moving part – long term reliability
- Lobe purges – reduce erosion wear
- NASH patented gas scavenging – increase performance at high vacuum levels
- Optimum design using finite element analysis – improved efficiency, performance and value
- 100% performance tested – trouble-free start-up and operation